Sunday 4 July 2010

Welcome to Luna Rain!


Hello there! My name is Luna Rain and welcome to my blog about my experiences with lolita! I have been interested with lolita for a few years now but only started dressing lolita a year ago. I am living in Oxfordshire, England and I am currently 21 years old (Although I am 22 on the 21st of July!). I decided to start a lolita blog because I am passionate about the fashion and I thought the idea of doing a blog sounded fun! I would consider myself to still be very new to lolita and I will be sharing my experiences with you and you can see how I grow and develop. I also hope to share my opinions with you on various lolita topics and review lolita items from brand and off-brand shops. I like many of the different lolita styles but I would say that my main focus is sweet lolita. My favourite brand is Angelic Pretty, but Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Metamorphose come close.

I apologise for the picture above- I don't have a lot of good lolita pictures right now and so I ended up choosing one from an Expo I went to. I am holding up a certificate for a Vampire Academy from this book. I had my vampire name randomly picked out for me!

Lolita is a fashion that originated in Japan and has since spread to other countries. I am probably not the best person to describe lolita but for a more detailed introduction I suggest you visit this site- http://www.lolitafashion.org/index.php

Here are the sites for the brands I have mentioned-
Baby the Stars Shine Bright http://www.babyssb.co.jp/

I will try and update as much as possible. I am so excited because I have wanted to do this blog for ages! Please keep visiting and I hope to get to know more lolitas and people interested in the fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...