Tuesday 26 October 2010

I am MAF girl of the week :)

I got a lovely surprise this morning when I discovered I was girl of the week on My Asian Fashion! I filled in the form I was given a few weeks ago but then I totally forgot about it so it was a great way to start the day!

My Asian Fashion is a very friendly online community which has forums, live chat, games, photos, blogs and more. Most members are happy to give you advice if you need it and the site is very fun. I have met some great people on here and now I always find myself recommending this site.

Anybody who would like to see my mini interview can see it here-


I just noticed this means I am girl of the week for Halloween. Thankfully I am not that scary (I hope!). I am so happy to be picked. This has really boosted my mood today.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...