Friday 29 April 2011

Outfit post- Meta ducky love

I have been very ill recently so I felt like wearing my favourite lolita skirt.

I adore March of the Ducks and nothing anybody says will change my mind! It worked as a great pick-me-up. I am considering making a new banner soon because my current one leaves a lot to be desired. I thought about using this picture but my poor duck is being squeezed to death! Poor Ahiru-chan... I feel that Ahiru-chan is an essential part of the banner so regardless of whatever I do, Ahiru will be featured somewhere.

I felt like coming back inside so I decided to quickly pop on Old Emblem too. I didn't intend to make this a Meta love post but I prefer Meta to Angelic Pretty.


As I have said many times, I admire Meta's more experimental approach even though they sometimes make mistakes. Although I own stuff from other brands and adore my AP Wonder Cookie dress, I always come back to Meta. I would like to get hold of Meta's Nostalgic Chess/Chess Party soon so I can do a 'proper' review.

Sorry if today's post seems a little random. I will be giving a 'review' of Meta's Fruit Soda Punch soon but it has been a hectic week!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to here that you've been poorly :(
    Both your outfits look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfits, especially the 1st! March of the ducks is such a cute print! I'm not a huge fan of animal prints but ducks are too cute! ^_^
    Also sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am already feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cuuuute! Cord you have there Miss Luna!! I love the March of the Ducks!!

    I can't wait for your review on the new Meta's print! :3

    http://littletubbie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you so much! I hope to discuss the new Meta print very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not being well myself I understand what you are saying and also find putting on something I really like does help lift the spirits which often leads to you being better.
    Hugs, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I do feel a lot better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...