Wednesday 20 July 2011

HOLIDAY!!!

I am just letting you all know that as of today, Luna is in vacation mode!

It is my birthday tomorrow (I will be 23! Scary!) and the following day, I am off to Centre Parcs for a week with my husband James, my mum, James' mum and my sister. Centre Parcs is not exactly known for its brilliant internet connection so it is highly unlikely that you will see any posts until I get back right at the end of July. I was intending to set up some posts and set them to automatically post whilst I was gone, but I ran out of time. Sorry!

So I am going to miss Hyper Japan this weekend which I am absolutely DEVASTATED about. I would have loved to meet Kanon Wakeshima and go to the swap meet and tea party. I hope you all have a good time without me! I am also slightly sad that my Meta pre-order is likely to come in stock whilst I am away. At least I get up to a week to pay the invoice so that should not be a problem. I am hoping to get my Fairy Tale order before my wedding anniversary on the 6th of August. I am not sure how likely it is and I am bound to be hit by customs again. Curse you, evil UK customs! Hopefully stuffing my face at the Pancake House and going on a zip wire over a lake will help to make up for the stuff I am missing. Plus, tomorrow I will finally know what was in that Bodyline parcel I had to sign for whilst James was at work!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good week and I promise I will be back soon. My next post is likely to be between Sat the 30th of July and Monday the 1st of August. Bye for now!


8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...