Saturday 15 October 2011

A really HUGE valentine thank you!

I almost fell off my seat when I saw the Lolita Valentines go up today. I got 6! 2 are group and 4 are individual. This is my biggest Valentine haul to date! Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough. As this is my biggest amount, I would like to think that this means people really liked my Meta Fairy Tale outfit (which features in all 6 Valentines). That makes me so glad, because I think it is one of my personal favourite lolita outfits out of everything I have worn.


I am in numbers 10, 13, 15, 22, 23 and 25.

So thank you Valentine makers!

P.S- Whoever said I was the "Princess of Meta's Fairy Tale", I just want to let you know that comment really made me smile! I see what you did there!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...