Wednesday 2 November 2011

Meta cake!

After randomly browsing Meta's Japanese site, I found this cute cake collaboration with Patisserie Swallowtail.

It looks so yummy and I really want one! Although it is only available in Japan, I still enjoy looking at yummy cakes like these. I have often wanted to re-create brand logos to go on cakes for a lolita meet and I still remember when somebody recreated a Moitie print for a birthday cake (it was epic). The Meta cake can be viewed here- http://www.patisserie-swallowtail.jp/modules/pico/index.php?content_id=70

I don't know when I will next be hosting a meet, but when I do, I am tempted to do logo cakes. Let's see how they turn out!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty little cake~ I wish they would sell those all around the world lol


    ~ Kieli ~

    http://rainbowstarcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It looks so yummy. I bet its not too hard to replicate though, especially if you had a stencil to do the swans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...