Friday 20 April 2012

AP Symphonia of Spring Fair Bird Necklace

From tomorrow until May the 6th you can get a special bird necklace from AP with any order over 15,750yen (stock pending).


I really really REALLY want it! But sadly, I wont be placing an order with AP before the 6th of May.


I love how you can see little feather details on the wing. Plus, I am currently obsessed with bird items and prints. 

I often wonder... if you are placing an order anyway, it is worth adding a bit more to get the free items? Obviously the free items are not always worth it. I understand that people like to collect the big brand's catalogues or even cut pages out and frame them, but I have never understood the hype around getting a catalogue with an order over 12,000yen or whatever amount. But then I look at items such as this necklace and I know I would definitely use them and I like it enough to want it.

Even though I like the free items, I tend to think that some people will sell them on anyway. Hopefully the sellers wont charge too much. It just depends whether you think it is worth bulking up your order or waiting and then buying the free item off somebody. This time I will be waiting patiently in the hope that I find this necklace later on.

4 comments:

  1. this necklace is so pretty! I really should have the silver one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to get either of them! I hope I can find it someday! <3

      Delete
  2. I´ve never understood the whole deal with receiving a catalogue either. Seems rather pointless to me. But for a cute necklace that I really like or something similar that I think is cute....I might just buy that little bit more if it´s just a bit. If it´s not.....there´s always EGLSales, and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess catalogues are cheap? Yeah, I think I am the same. If it is just a little bit more then I would probably just add more to my cart. I can't justify it this time around!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...