Monday 4 March 2013

Loving Lavender

As my regular readers will know, I am going through a real lavender phase at the moment. I have completely fallen in love with the colour!


I was recently really pleased to acquire a lavender bolero from Angelic Pretty. It is the Dolce Ribbon bolero. It wasn't the one that was on my wishlist, but this design was so similar I decided to go for this one instead. It is such a lovely shade. 

I am a currently having troubles matching up my lavenders, but I seem to have a bit of an addiction to the colour right now. So I have been looking up lavender items everywhere. Here are some of my current favourite purple items-


The top left bolero is from Etsy and I love how soft and floaty it looks. The top right is the AP bolero that was on my wishlist. The one I got has a similar front ribbon (I just didn't tie it neatly in the photo!). The flower crown is another Etsy find. Flower crowns are very easy to make and find online. The satchel is from my current favourite bag company the Cambridge Satchel Company. The tights are We Love Colours. The earrings are from an unknown source. I found them at random and I thought the petal shape was very pretty. And the macarons are there because I am yet to try a lavender flavoured macaron and I really want to try one!

One the day I wrote this I managed to find some beautiful lavender rose clips in my local Claire's branch. Thankfully they match a few of my current lavender collection. As Spring comes in, I am hoping to see even more lavender items pop up. I think I am going to be in love with this colour for quite some time yet.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the lavender phase, it's such a pretty colour ^_^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty! I am hoping more lavender items will be released now it is Spring.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...