Monday 22 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

So today is my last blog post of the year and I would just like to wish all my readers a Happy Christmas! Thank you so much for reading/following my blog and here is hoping 2015 is a fantastic year for everybody. I am taking a break over the holidays to spend some quality time with my loved ones and I will be back on Monday the 5th of January. 


2014 has been an interesting year for me. I had the chance to model for one of my favourite lolita brands, the Oxfordshire group had some fun and interesting meets and I got to spend lots of time with my favourite lolitas. I would like to thank my regular readers who have stuck by me. I have had a lot going on outside of lolita this year but thankfully it doesn't seem to have affected my blogging too much. I have high hopes for 2015.

So I hope you all have a fun, safe and happy time over the holiday period. I will see you all when I get back from my holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...